Brisbane Backflow Testing
Book your Brisbane backflow testing with us. Our technicians are experienced and fully licensed to maintain backflow prevention valves.
It is a Brisbane City Council regulation to get your backflow prevention valves tested annually. We can complete your testing and submit the form 9 to council for you.
Arrange your annual backflow testing by booking online or call us on 07 3200 0188.
What is a Backflow Prevention Valve?
A Backflow Prevention Valve protects the quality of the mains water supply. It prevents water from an individual property entering back into the main water supply.
Testable backflow valves are used in properties where there is:
- an irrigation system
- fire hose reels or fire hydrants
- commercial or industrial equipment
- water outlets in proximity to pollutants, grease traps or chemicals
- an alternate water supply
If you have a backflow device at your property you will receive a notification from council when your testing is due. It is important to book this in on time to avoid any penalties from the council.
You can find out more information on backflow prevention valves on the Brisbane City Council Website .
Why use our backflow testing services?
Book your Brisbane backflow testing with us and benefit from:
- 24/7 phone support (call when it suits you)
- Experienced tradesmen fully licensed for backflow testing
- Clear pricing with discounts for multiple valves
- Form 9 submitted to council in a timely manner
- Automatic reminders and easy booking every 12 months
Let us know if you have any other plumbing repairs needed and we can complete these while on site.
Call us on 3200 0188 to discuss pricing or book in your backflow valve testing.
We service all surburbs in Brisbane South, Ipswich and Logan including Darra, West Lake, Oxley, Indooroopilly, Taringa, Mount Gravatt, Moorooka, Acacia Ridge, Sunnybank, Springwood and Underwood.
Plus many more areas, call us to see if your area is included on 3200 0188.